Background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree

The girls really enjoyed decorating the Christmas Tree.  It's a little ornament heavy on the bottom with a few limbs holding several ornaments but they are very proud of it.  Kira told her Grandma today, "I hab a tree, I made it."  The boys helped a lot too.  The barest part of the tree is the top where only I can reach.


Here they are rearranging the ornaments after church.  I made them skirts for the holidays.  They are slightly different but you can't tell from the pictures.  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so grown up. Cute tree and skirts!!!

Grandma Utah said...

They looked so cute in those skirts. I know who is the family seamstress now.

About Me

My photo
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley