Background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Holidays



My New Year's Resolution is to take more and better pictures. So, I need to start by taking my camera places. I didn't have my camera in St. George where we celebrated Jonah's birthday. I don't have any pictures of Christmas, eeek! My kids are going to be very deprived of embarassing and cute pictures.


Today was Morgan's 1st birthday. She had a great day. She loved the presents once they were open and she loved eating the cake. Unfortunately, she is only allowed to play with some of her toys because her sister thinks they belong to her. Someone told me she would get better at 2 1/2 and she certainly has not. But, it's unbelievable that Morgan's already one. This year went really fast. She's doing great. She loves kids, babies and smiling.




We had people over on New Year's Eve and so now after two days of partying, I'm exhausted. It's only 8:12 and I'm ready for bed. Todd's busy painting so I don't think I can go to bed when I have him so busy.





3 comments:

Grandma Utah said...

Her birthday was so much fun...where has the year gone?

Kerrie said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Sorry we missed it! ps.... remember your camera!
I hope all the gifts were enjoyed. My kids were certainly thrilled. Ian appreciated the colored lights.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Morgan is one beautiful baby! I can't believe it's been a year! Happy birthday to Morgan! Glad you all had a great time!

About Me

My photo
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley