Background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Having fun with girls

The boys have gone to school for two days and I haven't taken a first day picture yet. I always forget my camera (bad mom).








I took the girls to Thanksgiving Point today. Kira had such a great day! She danced and fed the animals. The pony ride line was very long but she made it and was very happy to ride on a little pony. She got mad every time I tried to help her. I forgot snacks (once again, bad mother) and so she was hungry, too. Morgan sat in her carseat most of the day but on the pony ride, I was holding her, trying to help Kira and get pictures.








FYI: Thanksgiving Point has $2 Tuesdays in August and it is very crowded. It was fun but I don't think it's worth the lines in Farm Country to save only $1.50/each. Kids three and under are free (so I only saved $1.50). I think the dinosaur museum was even more crowded.







2 comments:

Grandma Utah said...

Kira is having such fun. It so shows. CUTE.

Deana :) said...

That is the life! Looks like so much fun. I'll have to come hang with you one of these days that I'm off and we can just have a girls' day with us and the little ones. :)

About Me

My photo
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley