Background

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Luke's Birthday



Luke turned 6. He was really excited to invite a school friend, a couple of friends from the neighborhood and AJ and Landon to his party. We went to Classic Fun Center. They played in the big playland and laser tag. Luke didn't want any pictures at his party. If he saw the camera out, he would take off and I couldn't find him. He got a lot of fun new toys and he's still playing with all of them. Kira stayed home and took her nap during the party but was so excited to see the cake and kids when we got back.

3 comments:

Grandma Utah said...

I don't know why he is so camera shy, he looks so cute in his pictures. Grandma

Kerrie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Luke Dear! Happy Days will come to you all year! If I had one wish it would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!
Great cake Erin. Did you make it?

Allie and Reed said...

What a little stinker. I can't wait to see him and just squeeze him. I miss them so much. Looks like he had a fun birthday party. I'm glad we'll get to be there for Jonah's baptism. And hopefully the birth of little Barbara. That's what I'm calling her until you guys tell me her name.

About Me

My photo
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley